The 23rd Annual Pikes Peak Food, Wine & Beer Expo
FoodMaven is a proud sponsor!
CLICK HERE for pre-sale use code: CRA2018 save $10 until 3/31 @ 10 PM
Get a taste of what Southern Colorado is all about at the 23rd Annual Pikes Peak Food, Wine & Beer Expo. This event is brought to you by the Pikes Peak Chapter of the Colorado Restaurant Association and will take place on Sunday, April 15 at The Broadmoor World Arena. Doors open at 12 p.m.; the event runs until 4 p.m.
This event is recommended for ages 21 and up; ID check will be in full effect.
- Expo Pass – Visit all of the booths on the pass and be entered into a drawing to win a big prize at the end of the event. Must be present to win.
- Brewer’s Row – Enjoy this mini take on a Brew Fest with more than 15 of your favorite local breweries.
- Chef’s Competition – Watch the best chefs in the Pikes Peak Region duke it out while they create an appetizer and entrée with secret ingredients provided by Sysco.
- Craft Cocktail Competition – Check out the best of the best when it comes to the craft of bartending, and cheer competitors on as they attempt to create the best cocktail with a few twists. This event is sponsored by Republic National Distribution Center.
- Booth Voting – Vote for your favorite booth.
- Silent Auction – Bid on trips, exclusive dinners, tours and more!
The Food, Wine & Beer Expo would like to give thanks to the event’s sponsors: Republic National Distributing Company, Food Maven, Bristol Brewing Co., Sysco, The Colorado Springs Independent, N2 Publishing, KRCC, Front Range Fireplace, Pepsi, Heartland, and the Colorado Springs Conventions & Visitors Bureau.
This event will benefit Catholic Charities of Central Colorado Marian House.
Thank you for supporting the Colorado Restaurant Association – Pikes Peak Chapter. The mission of the Colorado Restaurant Association is dedicated to the enhancement and the success of Colorado’s food service industry.